Holiday Cookie Flights!
Curating an annual holiday sweets box is one of my favorite things about this time of year. Some years I bake solo, and others I’ve been fortunate enough to have another talented baker or chef to work along side. This year fits into the latter category, lucky me!!!
In order to narrow our selection down to something somewhat reasonable, Marion and I each made a list of our favorite holiday sweets and set out to bake each one in search of the perfect assortment for 2014. After weeks of test baking, and too much sweet eating, we’ve picked a flight of our best and brightest treats for this year’s holiday cookie box!
Cookies that made the cut:
- Classic Gingerbread Men
- Dulce de Leche Crispy Treats
- Double Chocolate Peppermint Sandwich Cookies
- Pecan Bourbon Cookies
- Sugar Cookie Snowflakes & Mittens
- Linzer Cookies w/ Raspberry Preserves
- Sparkling Rainbow Jewels
- Chewy Chocolate Chip & Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookies
- Cinnamon Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- Cardamom Black Pepper Trees w/ Juniper Glaze, Silver Dragees & Gold Dust
- Cashew Butter Shortbread Dipped in Dark Chocolate
This spectacular assortment of cookies is available for order from now until December 18th. If you are looking for a delicious gift to send to a friend or loved one, or an impressive selection of sweets to bring to a holiday party – this fits the bill.
Shipped orders can be placed HERE, before December 16th to ensure delivery by Christmas.
Pick up orders can be placed HERE. Pick up locations are: Our delightful retro and vintage inspired kitchen on December 19th from 10am – 5pm OR Terra Rosa, on December 19th or 20th during regular business hours.